To see statistics that are more granular than Analytics view, such as specific domains where your campaigns ran, you can pull a report.
The process for generating a DSP report includes three main steps:
- Define and create the report.
- Check the report's status.
- Download the CSV file.
DSP reports are usually generated within 24 hours. Occasionally due to server maintenance, reports may be not be executed for an extended period of time. If this happens, don't create multiple copies of the same report. Doing so will not speed up the process, and could slow it down further.
1. Create the report.
Set up your report in the Reports tab.
- From the Campaign Analytics page, click Reports.
- In the Type dropdown, select a DSP report:
- Define the length or the report, as well as the dimensions and interval. For details, see the individual reports above.
- Click Create. You'll see your report added to the queue.
2. Check the report's status.
When your report is ready to download, it appears in the Available list.
3. Download the report.
Click the download icon: