Conversion pixels let you track the success of your tactic by reporting back when the user completes an action on your website after arriving through an advertisement.
- On the Pixels screen, select Conversions to see the conversion pixels.
- Click Create conversion pixel.
- Enter a Pixel Name.
- If you have a revenue value associated with the conversion, enter it in the Tracking Value box.
- Click Create and continue. the DSP saves your conversion pixel.
- On the Get Tags screen, choose a Tag Type:
- HTML Image: provides an image tag (sized 0 pixels by 0 pixels--users will not see an image) that fires the pixel when the user views the page. The HTML image option counts the conversion by firing an image pixel on the page it is placed on. This option should only be used if the script version cannot be used. This option might be applicable when using certain tag managers that only support image pixels, or if a client has concerns about additional user sync pixels being loaded.
- Optional: If the webpage that will contain the tag is not SSL (if the address starts with http:// instead of https://), uncheck Secure Link.
- Copy the Tag Code. Select and copy the code in the text box or click Copy to clipboard.
You can use the conversion pixel in any tactic within the current brand.